We’d love to see you at the next stroll on October 22nd from 12-5pm!
Join us for Halloween fun with a Pet-twist! There will be lots of activities for the whole family, even our fur-friends.
The Boulevard Stroll is a volunteer run event for the residents of La Mesa and neighboring towns. We invite you to come on down to La Mesa Boulevard and enjoy art, music and specials from our neighborhood businesses. A lot is happening in downtown La Mesa!
What’s happening on October 22nd from 12-5pm?
Lionels’ Legacy Pet Adoptions will be joining us in the courtyard by the Yogurt Mill. We have two Costume contests for Pets and KIDZ at 1 and 3 p.m.! We will be parading down to 4th and back to the Yogurt Mill Courtyard after each Costume Contest …Trick-or-Treating @participating restaurants
- Legacy Park – 1 p.m. Historic Walking Tour led by Jim Newland begins at 1:00 and ends about 1 hour later at the McKinney House!
- Sunday Craft Corner in front of Bo Beau’s
- Entertainment at Sheldon’s“Hans and Danise” from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Don Masse, Artist– Street Art
- Walkway to the Stars 12:00-3:00 RhythmWorx Drum Circle – 3:00-5:00 “Well Actually” band
- “Kat’s World Art“in front of Amethyst Moon
- Palm & LMB ” Flavor Company Cultural Dance Fusion.” 12:00-1:30 and 4:00-5:00 /”Kerry Powell Duet” – Guitar and singing
- Kidz Corner (by Yogurt Mill) “The Dance Company” performing at 2:00 p.m.
- “In Kahoots” Fun Items for your Pets!
- Mandy Toliver + Anita Shaw –Artists
- KidzHalloween Art @ Nainsook Framing + Art
- Music by Marissa Grace+ her band 12:00-2:00 & Stephanie Wright “Chasing Dreams” 2:00-5:00 at Date & La Mesa Blvd. by Farmer’s Table
If you have any feedback, donations, suggestions on making the event better, or just want to send us a virtual high-five for our efforts – please email us at
Interested in participating in or volunteering at one of our events? Contact us for more info.