Welcome to the Boulevard Stroll! A monthly event for the residents of La Mesa and neighboring towns. The first Wednesday of every month, we invite you to come on down to La Mesa Boulevard between 5pm and 8pm.
We have a lot in store for the final stroll of 2016 – Join us Dec. 7th!
- COME SEE SANTA! Santa will be hanging out at the new Nainsook Framing+ Art from 5:30-7:30pm
- Vote for the most festive storefront displays – with the winner announced at 7:00pm in front of La Mesa Wine and Spirits
- Caroling up and down the boulevard courtesy of JCS San Diego Academy of Performing Arts
- In front of Barking Beauties we have Sicilian Breeze ready to dish out Gelato, Affogato, Cannoli and brownies!
- Music and entertainment all along the boulevard
- And of course, deals from participating businesses. This holiday season, shop small and local!
We have such a vibrant community of people! Let’s all get out, enjoy a quite evening of strolling and mingle with our growing neighborhood.
If you have any feedback, donations, suggestions on making the event better, or just want to send us a virtual high-five for our efforts – please email us at
Interested in participating in one of our events? Contact us for more info.